CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

4-wheeler sledding

















Yesterday Annie,Evan and I went to the Woods and had sled rides. It was a TON of fun. Afterwards we had hot chocolate and watched Audrey make some yummy chocolate covered cherry cookies. After our hot chocolate, we played a fun round of Clue. I won over Mrs. Wood whom everyone said was best at the game. After we finished playing Clue, Erica took mug shots of Evan and I. After that, we all changed our blog profile pictures (except me) and then it was time to go. Overall, I had a lot of fun. Thanks Woods.






p.s. I know Annie already posted but we were all going to post.






p.s.s "it was a hum-dinger of a time".


p.s.s.s I might put on a few more pictures once the woods e-mail us with more pictures.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Funny pics Andrew!!!
I especially like the last one of Evan:D Too funny!!! Hahahaha...

Erica said...

Nice mug shots. Who took those, anyways? ;)

I had tons of fun with you, Andrew! I'm glad you could come out.

Andrews cubby said...

kourt,
yeah, the mug shot was very funny I had mine taken but it wasen't as good.

erica,
yes I had alot of fun. are you going to send any more pictures? Andrew